Dimension Index du Forum
Dimension Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dimension Index du Forum -> Communauté - Dimension -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 2
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Mar - 20:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Trump Répondre en citant

General discussion on resolution is also included, and more importantly the difference between gsm alarm a broadcast signal and CCTV video signal. Near the end of the chapter I have also mentioned the most common instruments used in TV and what they measure. At the end, I have included tables that show the differences between various television system subgroups, as well as a listing of all the countries in the world with their adopted TV system.
CCTV cameras , is probably the most interesting chapter in the book. It discusses at length the concepts of hunting camera cameras, various designs, and camera specifications. Here, I have also included a discussion of measurement and calculation of light coming onto a camera, power supplies, and volt age drops. I consider these very important practical issues which I have been asked about very often. Although they seem trivial, a lot of problems have been caused by improper camera setting or powering (unregulated or overrated power supply, thin wires, high-voltage drop). I found electromechanical lock it suitable to discuss this issue in the camera section because power supplies form a part of the camera assembly. I have also included, at the end of this chapter, a very practical checklist which you or your installers can use in order to make the CCTV installation trouble free.
surveillance equipment

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Skype

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Mar - 20:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dimension Index du Forum -> Communauté - Dimension -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange & modified by Mil-ant